Summer Hoops Calendar
With the new rules of the UIL now allowing Texas High School coaching staffs 2-hours per week during the Summer to work directly with our student-athletes for 6-weeks starting the Monday after the last day of school. We have put together a calendar for the month of June outlining these specific dates along with our Open Gym Calendar.
“A student may attend no more than 2 hours per week of sport specific skill instruction with a one hour maximum in any one given day” – Per UIL
- June 3rd – 6th (Spartan Summer Camp) – ALL Open Gyms will be held after
- June 4th/ 11th/ 18th/ 25th/ 27th – Lake Ridge Summer League Games (Varsity Only)
- June 14th – 16th (Varsity Only) – Team Camp @ Texas A&M University
- Middle School Open Gym – Every Monday/Wednesday & MS Skill Specific Team Workouts
- High School Open Gym – Every Tuesday/Thursday & HS Skill Specific Team Workouts
- Month of July – Will be played more by ear due multiple UIL Inactivity Days, Floors being resurfaced, and Volleyball Summer Camp.
PRINTABLE CALENDAR – Summer Calendar – JUNE
For any additional information, please contact Coach Trovocie Jackson via email at Trovocia.Jackson@bisdmail.net